Before You Even Think About Being Hypnotized To Stop Smoking, Know What You're Getting Yourself Into!
Don't let all the hype out there confuse and mislead you about tobacco smoking cessation. Here are the facts you need to know about smoking cigarettes that you may not be aware of:
* Perpetual use of tobacco indicates the tobacco user has a psychological and chemical (drug) addiction, plus a dangerous subconscious driven habit.
* The average success rate for a first attempt to cease use of tobacco is 6% (Source: The American Cancer Society).
* The use of nicotine treated transdermal patches provide an 18% success rate (Source: The Journal of the American Medical Association's survey of 250,000 patch users). Those are pretty slim odds which only serve to disappoint.
* Nicotine impregnated gum provided a 6% success rate for 10,000 users surveyed in a CNN poll (Source: CNN News broadcast).
*The success rate for prescribed pharmaceuticals such as Zyban is unknown. Pharmaceutical companies which produce anti-smoking drugs will not publish a success rate. Further, these drugs have serious side affects. For instances, Zyban's literature states that its use (as directed) has proven to cause a mild seizure in 1 out of every 25,000 users!
* The elimination of the use of tobacco must be dealt with psychologically by the tobacco user to achieve a satisfactory result. Otherwise, 84% of those who quit smoking will return to smoking within 90 days of smoking cessation.
* It is estimated that 22% of America's adult population and 11% of America's teens are addicted to nicotine. Tobacco infused products, such as cigarettes, cigars, pipes, "chew", and electronic cigarettes are simply a convenient "legal" means of conveyance of the drug found in tobacco called nicotine.
*Use of tobacco causes numerous diseases, some of which are fatal. It is estimated by the U.S. government that use of tobacco is responsible for the deaths of over 55,000 Americans every year and afflicts millions of Americans with serious and life threatening diseases.
* The United Nations World Health Organization Survey revealed that the use of tobacco kills over five million people world wide, annually!
Quitting smoking can be a real challenge. But it's one of the best things you can do for your health. Smoking is a dangerous, even deadly habit.It's a leading cause of cancer. It also increases your risk for heart attacks, strokes, lung disease, and other health problems, including bone fractures and cataracts.
Why Choose Hypnosis to Help You Quit Smoking?
Because multiple-session hypnotherapy has been shown to be BY FAR the most effective quitting strategy. Success rates of those using multiple-session hypnosis to quit are as much as 10 times the success rates of those who try to quit without any tools or resources.
Many medical professionals are even impressed with the results of single-session hypnosis. In the words of Dr. Robert T. London from 2003, "Smoking cessation is an area in which hypnosis has been particularly effective. A study by Dr. Joseph Barber of the University of Washington, Seattle, for example, found that hypnotic intervention can be integrated into a treatment protocol for smoking cessation. Of 43 patients who were undergoing the protocol, 39 reported staying abstinent at follow-up, which was 6 months to 3 years after the treatment ended."
Here's Some of The Research:
1) Comparison of Smoking Sessions Methods Graph Studies show that of those who try to quit smoking alone without any additional help or support (hypnosis or otherwise), the success rate is very low. Only between 2-5% of those who try are successful after 12 months, with most failing in the first 2-3 weeks.
2) On the other hand, those engaging in a behavior modification program, nicotine replacement, or a Zyban medication approach alone average about a 25% success rate and up to a 50% success rate when used in some combination with each other after a 12-month period.
An examination of multiple research studies show that a single session hypnosis treatment to stop smoking produced about a 25% success rate, whereas about 66% of those engaging in at least 4-5 sessions of hypnosis quit smoking and stayed non-smokers after a 6-12 month period.
3) Effectiveness of Quitting Smoking Techniques Graph A study presented October 22, 2007 at the annual meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians found that hypnosis was more than twice as effective as quitting "cold turkey," and over three times as effective as nicotine replacement therapy. The study compared four smoking cessation programs used by former hospital patients who were motivated to quit. 50% of patients using hypnosis quit successfully after only one hypnosis session with recorded sessions for follow-up.
Call the International Hypnosis Institute for a FREE No-Charge Smoking Withdrawal Program Consultation Today: HYPNOTIST INFOLINE: 888.448.2112
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Here Are Some Of The Issues That Can Be Helped By The Services Of The International Hypnosis Institute (Subsidiary of International Wellness Institute)... It's Exciting To Witness Some Of The "Amazing Transformations" That Have Occurred!
Of course, two of the major issues that can be helped are: Anxiety Disorder which may cause loss of appetite and lack of interest in sex. Other symptoms include muscle tension, headaches and insomnia.... The Constant State of Stress which can lead to clinical depression. You are also at increased risk of diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
Some Of The Other Issues That Can Successfully Be Helped Are As Follows:
*Death or Loss
*Fear of Animals
*Fear of Death
*Fear of Dentist
*Fear of Doctor
*Fear of Failure
*Fear of Flying
*Fear of Heights
*Fear of Loss of Control
*Fear of School
*Fear of Success
*Fear of Surgery
*Fear of Water
*Lack of Ambition
*Lack of Direction
*Lack of Enthusiasm
*Lack of Initiative
*Lack of Joy
*Lack of Purpose
*Lower Blood Pressure
*Medication Side Effects
*Past Life Regression
*Resistance to Change
& So Many More...
This information should not be treated as a substitute for advice given by your General Practitioner, Medical Doctor, Psychiatric Professional or any other Healthcare Professional. We encourage you to check with your Physician before attempting any new therapies. Success from any kind of: coaching, self-taught techniques, positive mental attitude and wellness tools or hypnosis cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your commitment, effort, determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions.
Copyrighted 1999 - 2017. All Rights Reserved.
A Subsidiary of the International Wellness Institute, LLC